Thursday, February 02, 2012

Media Bistro Party at the Falcon

Last night in Hollywood Media Bistro held a party at The Falcon, which attracted many from different areas of the media. I was hoping to see Pandora Young and Matthew Fleischer, from Fishbowl L.A. at the party, but unfortunately they couldn’t make it last night.

As I chatted with Joseph Mailander and David Resin a young fellow approached and mentioned he had a problem, the photographer couldn’t make the event, and would I take a few photos. Naturally I agreed to help out and captured two-dozen pictures of the event, which will appear online soon.

It was another fun filled event that I hope is repeated very soon in the near future.







2 comments:

Party Planner Los Angeles said...

Thanks for sharing this great content, I really enjoyed the insign you bring to the topic, awesome stuff!

Anonymous said...

Ed. You lost you're roots. Where is the white and mexican stuff. No wonder you got problems.